T-gauge for sale

The place for general discussions and requests for help on all matters relating to T gauge.
caprisam

T-gauge for sale

Post by caprisam »

Hello everyone,

A few of you may remember me from the old forums long ago, it's been a while since I've been active, but then it's also been a long while since I did anything in T!

To that end, the time has come for me to let go. My lack of skill has frustrated me (I just can't paint in a straight line!) and I just haven't had the time in well over a year to play. So it's up for sale. I'll take a detailed inventory later, but off the top of my head, there's...

4x Hankyu 9000 sets, second gen chassis and motors. Three have never been run
1x 4 car HST, only run once.
1x 19m chassis, never run
There were two sets of yellow 103s which never worked properly, they are included as spares or repairs.
2x PWM controllers. Only one ever used.
7/8x 1m flexitrack (most still in tubes)
2x one way switches (one L, one R)
2x switchable switches (one L, one R, think one of them has a dab of paint on it that'll need scraping off)
A few power cables.
Quite a few scenery bits, 3x short truss bridges, couple of assorted kits.

1x rather large half finished baseboard if anyone wants it (about the size of a household door and would have had around 12m of track on it finished, including a novel single track bi-directional mountain segment, wiring and track plan included!)

Obviously a lot of stuff here, but I'd rather sell as a job lot. If no one is interested I'll split it up though, make me an offer! I'm based in the UK, shipping will be at cost to the UK or elsewhere, or you can collect from me in South London. Most of the rolling stock is still boxed, the rest I will package carefully.

Any questions, ask away. I'm sorry to be leaving the scene, but I'd rather it all went to someone who is going to use it.

ConnorL

Re: T-gauge for sale

Post by ConnorL »

Darn! T-Gauge is really challenging. At least you had fun when they first started. Hopefully you will come back to it one day. You will never know when the Railway shop will add new trains!

I might be interested, but I'll wait and let other people go for it because this is a big lot.

Alex

Post by Alex »

Always a shame to loose a T gauger (Far to few of us) but it's good to pass the torch (T Gauge bits :) ) to someone else.

Where about's in south London are you?

caprisam

Post by caprisam »

Yeah, I feel bad for giving up, but I've gotten frustrated by my lack of skill and stopped playing with it! I'm sure I will get back into it in a few years when there's more in the way of RTR equipment.

Based in Croydon!

Looking back it would be a big investment for one person to buy the lot, so I'll happily split it up, if people let me know what they want and make offers on it. If it doesn't all sell I can keep an item or two back and maybe come back to it in a few years.

ConnorL

Post by ConnorL »

Any updates? (Also I'm not sure if you checked your private message.)

Alex

Post by Alex »

How much would you want for the lot?

TGaugefreak

Post by TGaugefreak »

Hello,

It is of course already some months ago, but from the Netherlands I'd like to know how far you are in selling your T materials and if you succeeded in selling all of it or is there still anything left?
Please let me know.

Regards George H.M.J. Mulders (ghmj.mulders@gmail.com)